FUNDRAISE TO RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION AND AWESOME PRIZES!
Again this year is the opportunity to earn free admission to Touch A Truck plus other great prizes by raising money for the cause - childhood cancer research and clinical trials that are saving kids lives now.
Not only will you help kids with their fight against cancer – your efforts will help spread the word about kid’s cancer.
HOW TO FUNDRAISE
- Buy your tickets online, as usual. We have a limited number of tickets available this year, and you must claim your spot!
- After your ticket transaction is complete, you will be prompted to start a Touch A Truck fundraising page on Crowdrise. You can click here to see our campaign (COMING SOON!)
- If you have more than one kid and want to earn free tickets for each one, they each will need a separate fundraising page.
- After you register to fundraise, Crowdrise will walk you through set-up of your page.
- Send emails to friends and family to ask them for donations.
- You can also raise money by hosting a lemonade stand, bake sale, hula hoop toss or ping-ping tournament in your driveway (the ideas are endless!).
- Collect cash donations and make the online donation to your page yourself.
- Once you have reached the $100 mark, we will refund one child and one adult ticket (see #1 above).
As you reach more milestones, you will receive more fun prizes – many of them donated by our sponsors. Our top fundraising individual will be awarded a very special prize (courtesy of the Del Mar Lifeguards) at Touch A Truck for going above and beyond in their effort to help kids fight cancer. Check out the prize tiers below.
WHERE THE MONEY GOES
Money raised by Touch A Truck via Beat Nb supports the Neuroblastoma and Medulloblastoma Translational Research Consortium (NMTRC).
The NMTRC is a group of 18 universities and children’s hospitals headquartered at the Helen Devos Children’s Hospital that offer a nationwide network of childhood cancer clinical trials. These trials are based on the research from a group of closely collaborating investigators who are linked with laboratory programs developing novel therapies for high-risk neuroblastoma and medulloblastoma.
- 100% of the funds raised through ticket sales, food & vendor donations, and direct donations and fundraising go to benefit kids cancer research and clinical trials.
- Sponsors underwrite cash costs of producing Touch A Truck. Many vendors provide us discounts ranging from 20%-100%.